In order to participate at the Mizuno Beach Volleyball Marathon® the athlete has to pay an individual fee and a team fee. The individual fee will be paid only once even if the athlete proves registered in more than one team of different game category. The individual fee will be paid directly to Bibione at check-in or can be paid during the registration following the procedures on the regisration form. The team fee must be paid following the procedures on the registration form. Registrations must be completed no later than the second deadline: Thursday April 21st for the first event and Thursday August 25th for the second. The enrollment may send by faxing (0039 041.595.98.82 – 0039 041.595.14.82) or via e-mail (.pdf file sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, downloadable from the section Useful documents) and the receipt of the bank transfer; when paying by credit card will be enough to send the single application form. Note: the team manager will receive confirmation of registration via email within ten working days from the receipt of the application form. If the confirmation has not arrived within ten working days of sending the form, the team manager is kindly asked to contact the organizers. We kindly request that you send the documentation only once (using only one fax number, or one e-mail) in order to avoid multiple requests which may cause errors in the handling of documents.
The registration fees and any requests for accommodation only will be considered increased by €20,00 if registration (or just stay) occurs after the first deadline: April 7th for the May event and August 18th for the September event.
- Athlete individual fees: 10.00 euro.
- Registration fee 2×2 M/F: 80.00 euro per team, 55.00 euro per team if all the athletes also take part in the M/F 3×3 and/or 4×4 Mixed categories.
- Registration fee M/F 3×3: 165.00 euro per team, 75.00 euro per team if all athletes lodge in the accommodations offered.
- Registration fee 4×4 Mixed: 185.00 euro per team, 95.00 euro per team if all athletes lodge in the accommodations offered.
The “non-athletes” fee is reserved to people following one or more teams, visitors, etc. wishing to take part in the evening parties on the beach and in the disco, free access to the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale, discounts in the pizzerias and restaurants, in the pools of the SPA, the beach service with chairs and umbrella, etc.
The “non-athletes” fee has a cost of:
- euro 10.00 for people who use the accommodation offered and formalizing the payment by the date of April 21st for the May event and by the date of August 25th for the September event, following the procedures on the registration form.
- euro 20.00 for all the people who DO NOT have access to the accommodation offered and formalizing the payment by the date of April 21st for the May event and by the date of August 25th for the September event, following the procedures on the registration form.
The athlete and team fees include:
- tournament inscription
- souvenir tank
- ambulance service and medical staff during the sporting events and the evening beach parties
- free admission to the evening parties on the beach (Beach Party)
- free admission to the disco
- free admission to the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale (front playgrounds) from 8:30am to 10:30pm
- a discount on the entrance fee to the thermal pools (Bibione Thermae)
- a discount on the beach service (deckchair and umbrella)
The athlete and team fees do not include:
- transfers to and from Bibione (quotations upon request)
- insurance for injury (optional)
- personal extras and anything not mentioned in ‘”athlete participation fees include”
Insurance for injury
If they so desire athletes may complement their individual participation fee with 10.00 euro/athlete: this amount will provide him/her with insurance coverage for accident risk during the sporting event. The names of athletes who have requested insurance must be indicated on the “athlete register”. Note: the information sheet relating to insurance for injury may be downloaded from this link.
Registrations must be completed no later than the second deadline: Thursday April 21st for the first event and Thursday August 25th for the second, by faxing (0039 041.595.98.82 – 0039 041.595.14.82) or by e-mail (email@example.com with a .pdf file) the registration form along with the “Athletes form” and the payment receipt (in case of bank transfer) of the entire registration fee of the teams and the eventual total amount of the accommodation and any “non-athlete” fees, the insurance for injury and any additional services, indicating as reason: Mizuno Beach Volley Marathon (or BVM) and the name of team/s; when paying by credit card will be enough to send the single application form. Any request for air/rail/ferry tickets and/or bus transfers must be paid for the full amount (100%), in the purpose of payment please write: Transfer Beach Volley Marathon and the name of the team. To facilitate administrative practices please do not let pass more than three days from the date of the payment to sending the documents requested. The full payment of individual athlete fees will take place during check-in. Cash only (no payments by check, cash card and credit card). The share of the team and any requests for just stay must be considered increased by € 20.00 in the event your application (or just living) would be finalized over the first deadline of April 7th for the appointment of May and August 18th for the appointment in September. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail within ten working days of receipt of required documents. If the confirmation has not arrived within ten working days please contact the organizer’s administrative office. Withdrawals: withdrawals taking place prior to departure shall be subject to the penalty fees outlined in “General terms and conditions – art. 7“.
You must follow the subsequent procedures to formalize your registration
- Application form (booking request for tourist package/service). The participation form must be filled in, printed, signed by the contract manager and sent by fax to the following number: 0039 041.595.98.82 (or 0039 041.595.14.82) concurrently with the receipt of payment (in case of bank transfer) and the athlete registers; you may also send the documents (participation form + receipt of payment + athlete registers) via e-mail, in .pdf format, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we kindly request that you send the documentation only once (using only one fax number, or one e-mail) in order to avoid multiple requests which may cause errors in the handling of documents. Click here to go to the Participation Form.
- Methods of payment. Registration must be completed by bank transfer or credit card (Visa and Mastercard). If the payment is made by bank transfer, the copy of the payment receipt must be sent (by fax or email) together with the application form. The beneficiary of bank transfer must be Raduni Sportivi Ltd. (via Milano, 2/b – 30020 Marcon – Ve) to c/c n. 1313 of Banco Popolare di Verona – Venezia Branch, San Leonardo, 1906 (IBAN: IT61 L 05034 02013 000000001313 – SWIFT: BAPPIT21603), in the purpose of payment please write: Mizuno Beach Volley Marathon and the team name. For every transaction made with a credit card, a commission paid by the buyer is expected. In both cases, the registration will be formalized with the date of the credit value in the bank account.
- Athletes form” (list of athletes team members). Each team must fill in the Athletes Form, which must then be printed, signed by each team player and delivered when the team is checking in. In the case of athletes who are minors a parent or guardian of the participating minor must sign the registration form, thus allowing the minor to participate in the sports event as an athlete. Note: Any changes and/or additions to the athlete list (i.e. entering new athletes, adding missing data, etc.) could be performed at any time or during the check-in.
- Health Certificate. In order to participate in the Beach Volley Marathon, all the athletes are required to have a valid health certificate for sporting purposes (a good health certificate should be enough). This certificate will be valid for the duration of the sporting event. During the check-in the team manager (or a delegate) must hand in the medical certificates (copies are acceptable) for all members of his/her team. A doctor will be available during the check-in process for anyone needing a physical examination and a certificate. At the end of the matches, athletes may retrieve their medical certificates from the secretariat at the check-in area. Please note that you may not request that the organizers return you certificates in the days following the event.
SEARCHING FOR A TEAM?
Those searching for a team to play in or those who need another player to complete their team may send their request to “looking for a team” or to our Facebook page. In this way we can facilitate participation through the exchange of similar requests.